Classes begin Oct 8, 2018 and end Dec 7, 2018.
Registration begins on Sep 24, 2018 >>
- Section 01: Fluency Building (Intermediate) | TueThu 5:00 - 6:20 p.m. | Instructor: Shane Dunkle
- Section 02: General American Pronunciation (Multi-Level) | MonWed 5:00 - 6:20 p.m. | Instructor: Ashley Merriweather
Section 03: Conversation in Context (Advanced) | MonWed 5:00 - 6:20 p.m. | Instructor: Shane Dunkle
- Pre-requisite: Spoken Communication: Fluency Building
- Section 04: English Communication Strategies for International Teaching Assistants (Multi-level) | Fri 1:30 - 4:20 p.m. | Instructor: Pamela Martin
- Section 05: Partners and Spouses (Intermediate) | TueThu 11:00 - 12:20 p.m. | Instructor: Ashley Merriweather
*At the time of registration, there will be a short interview with the instructor. For English Communication Strategies, you will be asked to provide a 5-7 sentence statement detailing your needs as an international teaching assistant.
- Section 01: Crafting Varied and Impactful Sentences | Mon 5:00 - 7:50 p.m. | Instructor: Paul Quaintance
- Section 02: Standards and Conventions in North America | Wed 5:00 - 7:50 p.m. | Instructor: Christine Fiorite
- Section 03: Standards and Conventions in North America | Thu 5:00 - 7:50 p.m. | Instructor: Christine Fiorite
*At the time of registration, you will be asked to provide (1) an unedited writing sample that demonstrates your particular writing needs, and (2) a 5-7 sentence paragraph describing how the course would be beneficial to you.