Autumn 2018 Registration HAS CLOSED
Registration schedule for Winter 2019
- Mon Nov 26 - Fri Jan 11: Registration for UChicago degree-seeking students (PhD, Master's, and College) and postdocs; other university affiliates, such as staff, faculty, non-degree visiting students, and partners, will be registered on a case-by-case basis towards the end of the registration period.
- Mon Jan 14 - Fri Jan 18: Drop period (Those who drop beyond this period will forfeit the course fee.)
When registration is live, click on 'login' at the top left of this page and log in with your CNetID and password (same username and password as for other university services).
- Submit the registration application form (it will be at the bottom of this page). If a certain course is full, you will be placed on the waitlist.
- Once contacted by ELI staff, proceed with payment ($100 for PhD students, $200 for Master's/College students and postdocs, and $300 for non-degree visiting students, staff, faculty, partners, and other affiliates, for 18-19).
- Note: All courses require an intake interview/evaluation.
For partners: The UChicago affiliate partner needs to log in with their CNet ID and password; then, the form should be filled out with the non-UChicago affiliate partner's information. (A video that shows how to register a Partner or a Spouse is HERE.)
- If you are a member of the UChicago community but do not have a CNet ID and password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.