SPRING 2018 REGISTRATION IS SCHEDULED TO BEGIN MON FEBRUARY 26.
Registration schedule for Spring 2018
- Mon Feb 26 - Fri Mar 30: Registration for UChicago degree-seeking students and postdocs; other university affiliates, such as staff, faculty, non-degree visiting students, and partners, will be registered on a case-by-case basis towards the end of the registration period.
- Mon Apr 2 - Fri Apr 6: Drop period (Those who drop beyond this period will forfeit the $100 materials fee.)
Click on 'login' at the top left of this page and log in with your CNet ID and password (same username and password as for other university services).
- If you are a partner, please ask your partner (the UChicago affiliate) to log in for you with their CNet ID and password; after that, the form should be filled out with the non-UChicago affiliate's information (= the information for the person who wants to take the course).
- If you are a member of the UChicago community but do not have a CNet ID and password, please email email@example.com.
- Submit the registration application form (it will be at the bottom of this page after you log in). If a certain course is full, you will be placed on the waitlist.
- Once contacted by ELI staff, proceed with payment ($100 per course for 2017-18).
- Note: All courses require an intake interview/evaluation.