Autumn 2018 REGISTRATION IS LIVE
Registration schedule for Autumn 2018
- Mon Sep 24 - Fri Oct 5: Registration for UChicago degree-seeking students and postdocs; other university affiliates, such as staff, faculty, non-degree visiting students, and partners, will be registered on a case-by-case basis towards the end of the registration period.
- Mon Oct 8 - Fri Oct 12: Drop period (Those who drop beyond this period will forfeit the course fee.)
When registration is live, click on 'login' at the top left of this page and log in with your CNetID and password (same username and password as for other university services).
- Submit the registration application form (it will be at the bottom of this page). If a certain course is full, you will be placed on the waitlist.
- Once contacted by ELI staff, proceed with payment ($100 for PhD students, $200 for Master's/College students and postdocs, and $300 for non-degree visiting students, staff, faculty, partners, and other affiliates, for 18-19).
- Note: All courses require an intake interview/evaluation.
If you are a partner, please ask your partner (the UChicago affiliate) to log in for you with their CNet ID and password; after that, the form should be filled out with the non-UChicago affiliate's information (= the information for the person who wants to take the course).
- A video that shows how to register a Partner or a Spouse is HERE.
- If you are a member of the UChicago community but do not have a CNet ID and password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.